Question removed

Asked by Jo Ann Marquardt, Fairfield, OH Sat Jan 26, 2013

This question was removed by its author.


Chris Parker, Agent, Trenton, OH
Sun Jan 27, 2013
Hi Jo Ann, you probably won't be able to get financed until the the short sale of your current home is 2 years old. The date normally goes from your BK discharge date but in the event of the property going thru the foreclosure process or short sale most lenders are requiring at least 2 years from the sale date. If you are not making the house payments you should be able to save up enough for a decent downpayment on a land contract agreement or just rent for now. Make sure you re-establish your credit with 3 tradelines with at least a 12 months history and no lates or collections since the Bk.
0 votes
thank you!!
Flag Mon Jan 28, 2013
Roy Miller, Agent, Fairfield, OH
Sun Jan 27, 2013
probably only a lease opt or land contract at this time
0 votes
Ryan Lara, , West Chester, OH
Sat Jan 26, 2013
Jo Ann,
Scott is correct, the only way to know if this is possible is to meet with a trusted loan officer. I have a few recommendations for you if you would like to talk to someone. I am a resident and real estate Professonal in the Fairfield, ohio area. Please call me at your convenience if you would like further info.
Ryan Lara
ERA Real Solutions Realty
Cincyrealestateguys. Com
0 votes
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Sat Jan 26, 2013
Itis very unlikely unless you have a great deal of cash to use as a down payment such as 20 to perhaps 30% down. you should start by meeting with a local and trusted loan officr who can prequailify you and let you know what may be available.
0 votes
Thanks, Scott!
Flag Sat Jan 26, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more