Question removed

Asked by Debbie Canady, Beech Mountain, NC Fri Jul 11, 2008

This question was removed by Trulia moderators.

Answers

5
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Mon Jul 14, 2008
Hi Debbie,

Larry is correct. Such an advertisement for your services is not permitted on Trulia Voices and the practice of answering your own question in this manner is frowned upon. Please review our Community Guidelines located at http://www.trulia.com/guidelines/ and check out our Agent Best Practices blog post at the link below for more helpful information.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
Larry Story, Agent, Greensboro, NC
Sat Jul 12, 2008
Debbie just put this kind of post towards the Agent 2 Agent forum. My family moved to Lenoir down the mountain so I am very familiar with Banner Elk.
Debbie Canady, Agent, Beech Mountain, NC
Sat Jul 12, 2008
Wow! That brought the claws out! Sorry, guys. I've seen others with their complete office information on here so did not know I was entering into dangerous waters. I've been looking for months and rarely see any posts in our area so just thought I'd start one. My bad. For the record, we have some wonderful people in our area and I have made many friends since I began visiting some 20 years ago, then moving permanently 5 years ago. The climate is great and we have such a variety of visitors throughout the year. I'm sure every place has its drawbacks but we have found the closest thing to perfect for us. Hope you all have a great day.
Larry Story, Agent, Greensboro, NC
Fri Jul 11, 2008
NO COMMERCIAL POSTINGS OR ACTIVITY Trulia Voices purpose is to share knowledge and exchange opinions. You may not post URLs or content for the sole purpose of soliciting business or for the sole purpose of generating commercial activity for a non-Trulia site. The URLs or content must be of relevance and pertain to the question at hand.

At the Agent2Agent section, however, real estate professionals may be more open promoting their areas of expertise, to establish relationships with your peers and expand your business.
Fri Jul 11, 2008
There does not seem to be a search for 'Beech Mountain' started, so I thought I would start one. If you are looking to buy or sell Beech Mountain property, please consider our office. We give attention to detail and make sure your wish list or listing is foremost in our searches done for you. Please check our website at http://www.superlativerealtyservices.com or contact us by phone or email: debbiecanady@gmail.com or 828-387-6357. We love meeting new friends! :)