Question removed

Asked by Tara Kok, Moscow, ID Fri Nov 18, 2011

This question was removed by its author.


Carol Gravel…, Agent, Newport Richey, FL
Sun Nov 20, 2011
Hi Tara, I do property management and would be happy to meet at your rental house. I charge one full months rent for securing a tenant and if you want me to oversee the property it would be 10% of the collected income monthly. I can be reached at 727.787.1773 Carol Gravelin Future Home Realty resident of Forest Hills.
1 vote
Thanks Carol but unfortunately we had to short sale it back in July last year. I missed this email but wanted to make sure I replied to you :-)
Flag Fri Jul 5, 2013
Joseph Zajko…, Agent, New Port Richey, FL
Fri Nov 18, 2011
Hello Tara....
I'm sorry to say that I do not get involved with Property Management. There are many Realtors that do...
Let me know if you would like a recommendation or if you are thinking about selling your property...
Thanks.. Joe SKi... Future Home Realty... Holiday.
Web Reference:
1 vote
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more