recent home sales in northport I would like a list of the last years home sales in northport

Asked by Rose, Northport, NY Thu Apr 23, 2009

Answers

5
Katy Anastas…, Agent, Huntington, NY
Thu Sep 19, 2013
Rose,
As per Multiple Listing data provided to Realtors, in the past 12 months 180 homes sold in Northport, with an average price of $662,000
the lowest priced home was $285,000 and the highest $2,695,000

with average days on the market of 178.
Hope this information helps.
Angela Nelson, Agent, East Northport, NY
Fri Jul 10, 2009
HI Rose,
I saw your request for sold homes in Northport and I thought you might want to sign up for my e-mail newsletter. It will tell you what has sold recently and comes out every other month.
Go to http://www.Angelanelson.com to sign up or call me at 631-757-7272 and I will do it for you.
Angela
Nilda Tejada, , Shirley, NY
Thu Apr 30, 2009
Send me your e-mail address at nilda.tejada@coldwellbanker.com or call me at 631-680-00779 and I will be happy to get you the answers that you are looking for

Good Luck,
Nilda Tejada
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sun Apr 26, 2009
You can check MLSLI.com and see for yourself, if you would like assistance please call.

Anna
Jaishree..Ja…, Agent, Woodbury, NY
Thu Apr 23, 2009
Please send me your email address for details. Lso you can go on MLSLI.com for sold homes. Good Luck..