re:113 Dow Rd, love this house, question is, how busy of a road is it, and is it set back a little bit or enough so my cats would be safe. Its hard

Asked by Rhclement04, Gorham, ME Sat May 21, 2011

to tell by the map, and it looks like the driveway curves around a bit and it might be ok??????? anyones thoughts? help

Answers

4
Keith Nicely, Agent, Gorham, ME
Wed Jan 8, 2014
Steady in Commuter traffic but not heavily traveled overall. 45 MPH Road.
Helen La Cou…, , Portland, ME
Sat May 21, 2011
I would have to see the home and how far it sits back from the road. Dow Road (112) is a well travelled road. If the house is close to the road, I don't think it would be a safe bet for your kitties.
Eric Garrison, Agent, East Waterboro, ME
Sat May 21, 2011
112 Can be a busy road, has potential for higher traffic seeing it connects between Rt 25 and 22. Its a very good location if you need to be close enough to travel to Portland, downtown Gorham, Buxton, Standish, even I95 and not have a long commute. My opinion is it sits back a good enough distance, but that would be something you would want to decide. Google maps can give you a good aerial picture of the home!
Raylene Esta…, Agent, South Portland, ME
Sat May 21, 2011
It is Rt 112, which is a busier road