public boat acess

Asked by Michel Anderson, Nokomis, FL Sat Aug 21, 2010

Answers

2
John Peirano, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Sat Aug 21, 2010
Hi Mike:

There are a few places to launch your boat in Nokomis...the public boat launch on just over the Albee Road bridge and to the right is most common. There are also SEVERAL NEIGHBORHOODS that have boat ramps as well. Sorrento Woods is one of them. I have owned many homes in Nokomis neigborhoods and work the Waterfront along with the number one waterfront agent in NOKOMIS being Terry Herschberger. In my opinion Terry knows more about Waterfront property in Nokomis then any agent I know. Depending what you are looking for in a home, Terry and I both have several Nokomis Listings with Dockage and or BOAT RAMPS on the property. One listing in general is a bayfront listing with DOCK and BOAT RAMP right off of Albee Road. Another Listing that immediately comes to mind is in an exclusive neignborhood 4 bedroom, 3 bath with 3 car garage being listed on Thursday for 397,500. Give Terry a call at 468-8439 or you can reach me directly at 232-9081
Faye Doyle, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Sat Aug 21, 2010
Hello Michel,
The boat launch in Nokomis is lacated at 901 Casey Key Rd.. You can follow the attached link to find all local public boat launches.

Faye Doyle, RE/Max Alliance Group
941-504-7496