In My Neighborhood in West>Question Details

Theresa Chan, Home Buyer in 94121

my daughter is going to enroll in Fresno state, and I am looking to buy a condo or townhouse near by for her to live in.

Asked by Theresa Chan, 94121 Mon May 3, 2010

Answers

8
Feel free to email me and I can set up a customized online search for townhouses and condos near Fresno State. I have over 20 years experience in real estate in the Fresno, California area.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon May 3, 2010
Hello Theresa,

I know Fresno State will be starting soon, I have a daughter going there her first year! I am a Realtor for 15 years and list REO Foreclosures. I have three different Condo's coming up on the market, and if you have not found a place to buy yet please feel free to contact me! Hope all goes well for your child at Fresno State! Greg @ 559-960-5628 or gregkosareff@email.com
1 br or more, you want it with in walking distance, move in conditions or litte tlc
let me know alejandro@lopezalejandro.com
Hi Theresa,
I believe that your daughter will find Fresno to be a very friendly community. Please feel free to visit my website http://www.tjmcbhomes.com where you can look at properties in my Century 21 office as well as the Fresno Area MLS 24/7 at your liesure. There is also a "Community Links" section where you can find out more about the community and its surroundings.

My contact information is on the site if I can help you.

TJ McBrearty
Realtor #01859092
Century 21/C. Watson
tjmcb@comcast.net
Web Reference: http://www.tjmcbhomes.com
I lived near Fresno State for 40 years and moved awayto be closer to my grandchildren. I can highly recommend Harold Penner if you want a realtor that will look out for your best interest. I dealt with him in the sale of my home. He knows the business inside and out. He also has children, so safety would be a great factor for you as well as a concern for him for you daughter. A happy Penner client.

Laurie
Hello Mrs. Chan,

I am a past alumni of CSUF and would like to speak with and help you if you have not selected a Realtor already. The realtors that have responded to your inquiry are all excellent agents and would meet your needs and satisfaction.

There many condos that surround CSUF and it depends what a buyer is looking for. Due to the present economic conditions this would be a good time to buy allowing the property to appreciate over a 3-4 year period before selling and moving on after graduation.

You can look up one of my web sites in the meantime at jsaldana.com I can be reached at cpr_jess@pacbell.net. or at 559-243-9074.

Thank You,
Jess Saldana
Hi Theresa,
I know a couple agents have already spoken up, however if you would like a recent Fresno State alum to show you and your daughter around I'd more than happy to help.
Mark Overholtzer
moverholtzer@londonproperties.com
Hi Theresa, feel free to search the Fresno MLS for free by clicking on the link below:

http://www.FresnoCaHouses.com/FresnoMLS

You can easily do a map search around Fresno State to find what you're looking for... and if you see a condo/townhouse that you want to go view let me know.

If I can help you with anything else don't hesitate to contact me.

John