more properties for sale in birdneck lakes area

Asked by Robin Schroeder, Hanover County, VA Sun Nov 6, 2011

Answers

7
Cathy Mayo K…, Agent, Virginia Beach, VA
Sat Jul 14, 2012
Hi Robin,

I've lived in Birdneck Lake since October 1993 and my family and I love this neighborhood. To keep abreast of any new active and sold listings, you can visit http://www.birdnecklakehomes.com . Please send me an email or call if you have any questions about our awesome neighborhood.

Regards, Cathy
Don Maclary, Agent, Virginia Beach, VA
Tue Nov 8, 2011
I am a Realtor who lives in Birdneck Lakes and one will be comming on the market soon, If you are not currently working with an agent visit my website for contact information so we can get together.
http://www.ChooseaHomeNow.com
Joe McAvoy, Agent, Newport News, VA
Sun Nov 6, 2011
Hi Robin,

Thank you for your request for more information on homes for sale in the neighborhood of Birdneck Lake. I've seen lots of good information provided in the responses below.

This may be old news for you already... The foreclosure sale at 909 Adanka Lane received multiple offers shortly after the $15,000 price reduction from a couple weeks ago. This link contains a copy of the MLS listing: http://rein.mlxchange.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=182009

The deadline for delivery of additional offers was yesterday. However, sometimes these dealines get extended, especieally if the date falls on a weekend. I have a message into the listing agent to determine whether this is the case.

If you are interested in this home or perhaps are just curious to see the bargain deal some savy homebuyer will secure, feel free to call me to set up a showing appointment. Either way, I look forward to working with you in this important endeavor.

Again, feel free to call me any time with questions or service requests. My mobile number is 757-268-5123. You may also click on the link below to view my profile and professional services.

All the best, Joe McAvoy
Wayne Goodman…, , Norfolk, VA
Sun Nov 6, 2011
Hello Robin. I am taking your comment to be a question as to whether there are any properties for sales right now in the Birdneck Lakes area of Virginia Beach. If I have misunderstood your comment, please let me know!

Birdneck Lakes is a very popular neighborhood, as demonstrated by the fact that this year eight single family houses in that neighborhood have sold. With a sale rate of nearly one house sold per month, that is a very good sign in the current, difficult housing market.

At the moment, there are two houses listed for sale in the neighborhood. One of the two is a foreclosed house, which is listed for over $75,000 below its tax assessed value. Relative to the other houses sold in the neighborhood this year, it represents a very good opportunity. It also is a good bit larger than and listed for significantly less than the price of the one other house in the neighborhood which is for sale at the moment.

If I can provide more information to you about either of these houses now available, or if you would like to see either or both of them, please let me know that and I will be glad to organize that for us. I am a native of the City and work throughout it extensively!

Best regards.
Wayne Goodman
757.692.6266
Kevin Monette, Agent, Virginia Beach, VA
Sun Nov 6, 2011
Robin,
Yes there are properties always coming and going in Birdneck. Sounds like by your question, you are getting ready to sale or your renting and wanting to purchase. The best advise is for you to get with one "full" time Realtor and get set up on a plan. My Team would love to assist you with any type of work you need. Please feel free to contact me and we will get together.

Kevin Monette
The Kevin Monette Real Estate Team
757-735-2628.
Denise Mann, Agent, Moyock, NC
Sun Nov 6, 2011
Feel free to browse the listings on my website....look forward to hearing from you.
Joshua Parne…, Agent, Virginia Beach, VA
Sun Nov 6, 2011
Yes there are two single families actively on the market 254,900 and 330, and 3 condos on the outside of the neighborhood. Give me a call or emai me when you have a chance and we can set up some appointments to view them

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Josh Parnell
Prudential Towne Realty
757 469 5674