looking for house and property in northwest school district. on land contract. no more than 60,000.

Asked by G-j-christian, Lucasville, OH Tue Apr 26, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Brian Rayl, Agent, Dallas, TX
Wed Apr 27, 2011
The best thing that you can do in this situation is to contact a local real estate agent who is familiar with the area and can take you and show you some properties and help you with the research.

Ask friends and family who they have used. If you need a referral for one, I would be happy to assist you.

It's more than real estate. It's RAYL-Estate!

Brian Rayl, REALTOR®, e-PRO, SFR
Keller Williams Elite Dallas Park Cities
Web Reference:  http://brianrayl.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more