In My Neighborhood in 08723>Question Details

Kathleen Whe…, Home Buyer in

looking for a Head hunter in Brick NJ area , I am recently in Bergen and want to relocate in this area of Brick

Asked by Kathleen Whelan, Thu Aug 22, 2013

I am wanting to relocate to Brick NJ I was wondering if there are any Head hunters in that area help search, while i am still in Bergen County

Answers

5
Hi
what type of job are you looking for?
I have a few contacts in the Brick area.

Please contact me to discuss your relocation.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 23, 2013
Hi There,
Thank-you so much for responding,I am looking for any type Car dealership Employment -Such as any Receptionist or Sales, I have over14 years in this profession, Much of it was part-time,, My full time work had been a personal trainer/ Massage therapy, I am however!er retired now from 30 yr profession, However ,would still do any type job offered in a gym, or gym like setting!I am looking to move at the end of OCT!! If there is any advice or help with this while im still in Bergen County i would Greatly appreciate it !!!!
Thank-you so much for your response, I cant tell you how much i appreciate this!!My emial is
imkat61@gmail.com
imkat61@yahoo.com
Flag Mon Aug 26, 2013
I am originally from the Bergen/Passaic County area. I moved down here 15 years ago and have been a realtor for the past 13 years. I could help you with anything you need down here. If I can`t help you personally I know someone who can. I can be reached at 732-278-3605. Steve
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 22, 2013
Hello Imkat61, there are 2 online sites that you can setup searches and get alerts.
Beyond.com and
Job serious.com
You may just find the job for you here.
Please feel free to call me to discuss further. Good luck.
Pam Miller 732-320-6238
Hello Imkat61,

I wish I could help you find a head-hunter in the Brick area, but I do not know of any. Websites like Monster and CareerBuilder are excellent resources that you may want to investigate.

If you are thinking about selling your Bergen County home once you have found a job in south Jersey, give me a call. I am an Accredited Staging Professional and I can help you get the most for your home in a short period of time. There is no charge for the consultation, and I'd love to share with you how I work to keep your goals and desires on the top of my priority list.

Good luck with the job search!

Brian Diehl
Prudential New Jersey Properties
973-521-1061