is this house in good shape?

Asked by Rosalyn, Calumet City, IL Tue Jan 18, 2011

Answers

3
Edward Mende…, , Elmwood Park, IL
Tue Jan 18, 2011
Well Rosalyn, if want to know what kind of shape the house is in call me, and I will inspect it for you. I've done a number of inspections in Calumet City and I charge a fair price.

Ed Mendelson
Home Inspector / FHA 203(K) Consultant
630-750-0197
Linda Dressl…, Agent, Schaumburg, IL
Tue Jan 18, 2011
Rosalyn:

There was no property attached to this question. It sounds as though you might be able to use some help. Did you know that as a buyer, you do not typically have to pay a Realtor® a commission to help you find a home? I would be happy to speak to you one on one and to go over your specifications for a home in order to find you a few different properies that might suit you needs. Just click on my name, then the 'contact me' button if you would like to speak with me directly.

Thank you and Good Luck!
Linda Dressler, Realtor®
SRES, SFR, ADPR
The Prairie Path Realty Company, P.C.
Schaumburg, IL
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Tue Jan 18, 2011
Since no link is visible and no address given, you may wish to ask your question again--if you are very interested in the property, do contact any local agent/realty office--they all have access to the same information--and schedule a showing, see all firsthand...