is there anyway to know if a specific property in the central sunset comes up for sale? I would like to purchase my grandmothers home if it ever

Asked by Jenny, Central Sunset, San Francisco, CA Wed Apr 28, 2010

comes up for sale.

Answers

5
Stuart, , San Francisco County, CA
Wed Mar 28, 2012
Work with an agent. It will save you time and money.
Stuart
Coldwell Banker
415 309 4970
Kevin Ho, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Wed Mar 28, 2012
If you really want a house you can certainly track it, or you can make an unsolicited offer with the help of an agent or lawyer as you'll never know if you don't ask. Doing so may save you years of waiting.
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Wed May 12, 2010
Hi Jenny,

If you are able to locate your grandmother's property on our site via a search by address, you can sign up for Price Alerts that will notify you if the status or price of the home is changed at any time. I've included a link to a property in Central Sunset as an example - if you access that link below, you'll find the Price Alerts option in the toolbox located in the upper-right corner of the page.

I hope this helps you.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
Rob Regan, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Mon May 3, 2010
Enter the address at http://www.automated-homefinder.com and when or if it makes it's way onto the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) you will get an automatic email the day it hits the market. Alternatively you can provide the address to any Realtor who can set up the same email alert and also keep track of tax records to see if there are any recorded changes in Title - an off MLS sale - which often pre-dates an MLS listing.
Ellie Kravets, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Thu Apr 29, 2010
Hi Jenny,
If a real estate agent will be involve - you can find the property on MLS. If you are ready to buy a house,why not to choose available for sale house? Any reason?
If you need any real estate help or advice feel free to contact me.

Ellie Kravets

elliekravets@zephyrsf.com
415.948.1601