is sw coconut gorve a safe neighborhood?

Asked by Narayani Duncan, Miami, FL Fri Mar 5, 2010

Answers

4
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sat Mar 6, 2010
Your best source of information is the local police department, they have up to the minute data, why not visit/call and ask all your questions, they'll be more than happy to give you answers.
Adrian Diaz…, Agent, Miami, FL
Fri Mar 5, 2010
Hi Narayani,

I just rented a home in that area that I have managed for close to two years and I have never had an issue. The neighbors are friendly and (in our case) despite being relatively close to the old water and sewer offices and elementary school the traffic is quite minimal.

Hope that was helpful. You may want to check with the City of Miami's website for crime statistics from the Police dept. I believe you can get this online.

Adrian
Web Reference:  http://www.emh3.com
Oliver von G…, Agent, Coral Gables, FL
Wed Mar 4, 2015
Narayani,
Southwest Grove is a beautiful place to live. We just sold a house there and met many of the neighbors. They are very friendly and community oriented. Let us know if you need help finding your dream home.
Jill Penman, Agent, Coral Gables, FL
Tue Nov 11, 2014
South Coconut Grove is an international destination where real estate prices have soared! A beautiful tropical neighborhood and very safe in my opinion!