i would like to view history of 1833 n wisconsin ave/east bluffs/peoria,il61603

Asked by Savepeoriaii, Peoria, IL Wed Jan 11, 2012

Answers

3
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Thu Jan 12, 2012
suggestion for any buyer anywhere..... Work with an experienced area Realtor, do not do this on your own.
You need the expertise, experience and guidance throughout the entire process. Realtors have access to the
most updated property information, including history and all other that is so important to know before making
an offer. The buyers agent will work exclusively on your behalf and in your best interest.....Listing agents
who listed a property for sale, have a contract with the sellers/the owners of the properties.

Be careful and protect yourself... Select a Realtor who has time, understands your needs, makes sure
your financials are cleared up, you know exactly what a lender would let you borrow unless you are a cash
buyer... In this buyers market there is so much for a buyer to look at and to decide on, that an experienced
professional on your side is absolutely necessary.

Good Luck to you....

Edith YourRealtor4Life! and Chicago, Northern Illinois and North Shore Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike..
Edith always goes the X-tra Mile with a Smile for her clients and she has partner agents
almost everywhere in the US and worldwide;;;

To get to know Edith a bit better, and to find out how the market expertise, experience, and various
real estate services of a Realtor will make buying or selling Real Estate a pleasant experience
go to http://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere

Have a happy and healthy 2012
Greg McCoy, , Peoria, IL
Thu Jan 12, 2012
That property last sold for $50,000 in March of 2008, according to the Peoria County website. It has not been listed for sale since then, at least in the Peoria area MLS. If you need more information, feel free to contact me at homes@GregMcCoy.com........have a great day! Greg McCoy, RE/MAX Unlimted
Web Reference:  http://GregMcCoy.com
Stella Etnier, Agent, Dunlap, IL
Thu Jan 12, 2012
What kind of history Do you mean solds history? When and how much it was sold for? I can email to you what history the MLS system has on record. I need your email address. Send me a message at setnier@tradersrealty.com and can send back to you rhe results of my search.

Stella