i would like to know what is the mud tax,and why its not required in this area..thanks

Asked by acolon1, Pearland, TX Tue Nov 29, 2011

Answers

2
Pam Miller, Agent, Pearland, TX
Tue Nov 29, 2011
The MUD is a Municipal Utility District. They provide the water and sewer for the subdivision. The City of Pearland does not provide the water and sewer and do not tax for it - the MUD taxes for this service. I am a real estate Broker in Pearland and am a Pearland Specialist.
If you have any questions and are not working with a real estate agent, please feel free to contact me.
realtorpamm@yahoo.com
Web Reference:  http://www.pearlandhomes.net
Leah Doxakis, , Pearland, TX
Tue Nov 29, 2011
Hello. Some areas in Pearland don't have mud taxes. Some areas also have very low tax rates to compensate for this. Unfortunately there are some areas in Pearland that have very high taxes and MUD. If you would like some help finding neighborhoods with low tax rates and no MUD tax give me a call and I will help you. LEAH Doxakis RE/MAX 713-705-7813 my e-mail is LeahD@remax.net.