i'm interested in 3207 westwood ave., baltimore, md.....i would like to purchase this listing...can you help me. email: stormdozier@frontiernet.net

Asked by Douglas Dozier, Baltimore, MD Mon Jan 17, 2011

Answers

9
Heidi Weaver, Agent, Bel Air, MD
Mon Jan 17, 2011
I am sure you already know the house is under contract. Please contact me if you wish to be notified if the contract falls through for some reason or another. Best Wishes for happy house hunting. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

-Heidi Weaver
Naji & Sherr…, Agent, Baltimore, MD
Mon Jan 17, 2011
Hello Mr Dozier
We have checked into this property for you. Unfortunately this property is Under Contract. We can guide you in purchasing a home and can email you available properties as they become available. Please give us a call we would love to assist you!
Web Reference:  http://www.najirashid.com
Marney Kirk, Agent, Towson, MD
Mon Jan 17, 2011
Hi Douglas, as you have heard from others, this home has been under contract since January 7th. Often times, these sites are not updated as often as the MLS. Working with a professional real estate agent can help you to avoid missing more homes like this.
If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know.
Thank you!
Marney Kirk
Keller Williams Excellence Realty
Web Reference:  http://www.realtormarney.com
John Moore, Agent, Baltimore, MD
Mon Jan 17, 2011
I can help..I am a Realtor with Garceau Realty ...please call me on my cell @410-961-6030 or e mail me at jmoore@garceaurealty.com...Thanks
Kathy Ward, , Crofton, MD
Mon Jan 17, 2011
You have a lot of good agents answering your question. Take your pick of one. It is best to work with a real estate agent, speak with one to figure out wich one may be able to help you. Once you meet with that agent in person, they will get to work for you to find the exact home you would like and to you specifications of area, number of bedrooms, if you want basement, or garage, townhome, condo, colonial, etc. The seller pays the agent, not you, although there is a small brokerage fee that the buyer will be expected to pay ($345 at Long and Foster). But you really need an agent to negotiate for you!

Of course, I am available to help you! Please visit my website and give me a call.
JoAnn Moncure, Agent, Lutherville, MD
Mon Jan 17, 2011
Good Morning Doug,
As you now know, this home already sold! This is why you need a professional Realtor to assist you in your search for a property~~ otherwise you will miss the good ones!
Let me know if I can help.
JoAnn Moncure, AIA
Realtor/Registered Architect
410-598-1472
Web Reference:  http://www.JoAnnMoncure.com
PATRICIA CUC…, Agent, ABINGDON, MD
Mon Jan 17, 2011
hI Doug!
This property is under contract as of Jan 7th and is scheduled to settle on Jan 30th.
Sorry, anything else I can help you with?
Pat Cucchiella
RE/MAX 100 W…, Agent, Baltimore, MD
Mon Jan 17, 2011
Hi Doug:
If I can help you with something feel free to calll me at 410.215.4792.
Joan
Eric Hollis, Agent, annapolis, MD
Mon Jan 17, 2011
This home is currently under contract!