i live at 127 w. maplewood ave muskegon mi we bought the house 4 years ago and this site has it listed for sale. hmmm didnt know i was selling it. be

Asked by Jerry Maxwell, Muskegon, MI Wed Jul 11, 2012

carful about the house you look at in muskegon the relater we had was putting in false bids on houses to hold them and others were not clear on the title of the house. the local inspector will not belive us that its owner ocupied and tries to make us do all the stuff for renters. and they still after 4 years wont let us homested it cause they think we are renting the house when my name is on the deed and i live at the house. so dont buy here its a pain to deal with.

Answers

4
Pam Bava, Agent, Rochester, MI
Fri Aug 31, 2012
Sounds like you need to consult with a Real Estate attorney to get that Rental issue straightened out.

Alison Hillm…, , San Francisco, CA
Mon Aug 13, 2012
Hey Jerry-

Thanks for your feedback! Please email our customer service team with the link to your home so that we can make the appropriate changes for you.

customerservice@trulia.com

Thanks so much and please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Ali, Community Manager
debbieokladv…, , Muskegon, MI
Fri Aug 10, 2012
You can go in and change this info, at least on Zillow and I assume the same holds true for Trulia.. There are numerous drop down boxes, you must state you are the legal owner, put in the correct info and you will get two confirmation emails( from Zillow,) one stating a confirmation you asked this info be changed & you are the legal owner, and the second email will confirm the change of info from for sale to not for sale. Hope this helps. Deb
Alison Hillm…, , San Francisco, CA
Thu Jul 12, 2012
Hey Jerry,

Thank you for letting us know that you'd like the listing removed. We are happy to take care of that for you.

Let me know if I can help you with anything else!

Cheers,
Ali, Community Manager