how much are taxes are the hoa fees and is there central air?

Asked by mclindy, Albany, NY Thu Aug 9, 2012

Answers

3
Alexander Monticello, Esq.’s answer
Alexander Mo…, Agent, Albany, NY
Thu Aug 9, 2012
The HOA fees vary by condo and are typically calculated by area (square foot). Follow the link for a complete chart.

Here are the HOA fees per square foot for each Albany condo in Center Square. These are actual numbers that I pulled from the MLS. The price per square foot in each building should not vary from unit to unit within the same building. In other words, regardless of the size of the unit (let's say in 270 Hudson), the owner will pay the same HOA fee per square foot.

You can see that the HOA per square foot varies from building to building, but so does the included utilities. You should also consider parking and central air -- two amenities not included below. The most comparable building to 270 Hudson is 409 Madison (based on parking, central air, age of the units) and the HOA fees are similar.
Deborah Law…, Agent, Latham, NY
Thu Aug 9, 2012
Hi Mclindy,
There is no link to the property to which u r referring. If u contact me at dfontes@weichertne.com or at my website at http://www.bestcapitaldistricthomes.com with an address I would be happy to answer your questions.

Debbie
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Thu Aug 9, 2012
Since no link is visible, either contact the listing agent, or any local agent/realty office can also help...