how far from Austin Community College?

Asked by Jmpack36, Austin, TX Fri Aug 26, 2011

Answers

5
Vanessa Nunez, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri Aug 26, 2011
I must agree with all the answers that have already been given. Once you know where the mojority of your classes will be it will be easier to make a decision on where to live.

Warmest Regards,

Vanessa Nunez
VOX Real Estate, LLc
Jolie Kirsten, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri Aug 26, 2011
Most students end up taking classes at multiple campuses, so I don't advise seeking your housing around one particular campus. Chances are, wherever you end up in Austin, you will be relatively close to at least one ACC campus. My website may be helpful to you, http://www.jkrealestategroup.com . You can set yourself up on an alert system that will automatically email you when listings come up that match your criteria. Call me if you have questions about Austin and the real estate market here. I'd be glad to help you any way I can.
Jeffrey Schn…, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri Aug 26, 2011
Hi Jmpack36,

More than likely, you're considering a course load that may only be offered at a specific campus, so the real question is, what course load are you considering. Or it may be that your course load is offered at more than one campus, but based on client feedback, even in a very large community college system like ACC, there is a "preferred" campus for a given course load. So, let me know what that is, and I can give you some recommendations on places to consider, near the best campus for your needs.

It would also help to know what criteria you have for picking a place. Are you looking to rent, or will you purchase something? Do you have anyone else making the move with you? Do you have children in grade school or high school, where the choice of those schools may be important? Lot's of questions!

Call me or email me if you'd like to discuss.

Jeffrey
Representing People, Not Properties (TM)
512-913-7480
schnabeljs@gmail.com
Doug Vogelsa…, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri Aug 26, 2011
Click the web reference below for a Google map search of ACC. You can click on 'Directions' below any of the results and then enter your address. Voila! Instant answer.

doug vogelsass
Kevin, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri Aug 26, 2011
Austin Community College has campus location through out the Austin area. The following are links to their web site. These links will help answer specific information with regard to ACC.

AustinCC.com
http://www.CampusExplorer.com

Kevin J Roy
Texas License Broker
ERA Bettinger REALTORS, Inc,
512-426-2689