how close is the metro?

Asked by mrcedi, Washington, DC Fri Apr 27, 2012

Answers

4
Lanre Folayan, Agent, Washington, DC
Tue Dec 31, 2013
Hello Mrcedi,

How are you doing? Hope all is well. By the way did you rent or buy a home in Washington DC? I am just curious. If you didn't please let me know. This is a great time to become a home owner in Washington DC. Many Washington DC houses are appreciating in value. Who do you know that I need to know who is in the market to buy,sell or invest in Real Estate? I would love to help. Please give me a call at 202-378-0283. Take care.
Miekeba Jones, Agent, Silver Spring, MD
Fri Apr 27, 2012
Hi mrcedi, metroopensdoors.com is a good way to schedule a trip in and out of your neighborhood.
Carol Harris, Agent, WA,
Fri Apr 27, 2012
There is not metro subway close but the metro bus in right out front every 8 minutes during rush hour and it goes down Massachusetts Avenue to Dupont & Farragut Metro Subways.
Natalie Dean, Agent, ANNAPOLIS, MD
Fri Apr 27, 2012
Hi Mercedi's:
Always best to go to http://www.wmata,.com go under rails and click on map. There you will find a complete map of all the metros in the area.

All the Best