Jimco, Home Buyer in Torrance, CA

how are the people that lives in walteria are they nice?

Asked by Jimco, Torrance, CA Fri Mar 30, 2012

Did ya notice no answer from "Jimbo" in months? Trulia employee generating traffic? What an irrelevant question! Would any of us ever answer, "they are all mean. Look somewhere else."Though I am sure 1 post Jimbo is a serious, qualified buyer...
The Walteria area of South Torrance is very unique. The properties as well as the are people very diversified. There are large executive homes, small family, PUD, and a few apartment building.. these are mixed with a few small business areas. The unique setting is very charming, Many long time residents. This is an area I often recommend to my clients, I also currently have a very nice SFR listed at 3802 W. 242nd St., drive by and take a look.. For showing or other assistance please contact me directly at 310-999-4380.
The Walteria area of Torrance is very nice. Very safe area. You can go to a site called
http://www.homefacts.com and punch in the city or zip code or area and see what pops up
it will tell you all sorts of facts from schools, crime rates, etc... check it out...
Walteria is basically a white collar area..known for upper middle class income ranges...
homes are in the $450,000 to about $850,000 range some possibly higher
most in the 5-700,000 range...depends
r u interested in moving in this area? Shy 310-429-4170 ciao
They are generally well educated.
Hi Jimco,

The people in Torrance are family oriented and very down to earth for the most part. Walteria is in the Southern section. There are many websites to search that will offer demographic details as well as neighborhood profiles to help you determine if this is the right area for you. Try driving through Walteria and frequent some of the businesses. There are a large number of "mom and pop" rather than chain restaurants. Feel free to contact me if you are not already represented in your home search.
I have found the South Bay to be a great place to live.
They are people that can afford the homes in the area
Web Reference: http://c21vic.com