contact for viewing 7732694584

Asked by Sue2one, Chicago, IL Thu Jan 19, 2012

Answers

4
John Meyers’ answer
John Meyers, Agent, Park Ridge, IL
Thu Jan 19, 2012
Hello Sue. I would be happy to help but don't know which property you are referring to. -- Buyers should always find a good buyer agent who can help find the right home and negotiate on their behalf. -- As Matt mentioned, there is no cost to you for this service.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Thu Jan 19, 2012
Since no link is visible--Keep in mind that any local agent/realty office can help you with showings, any necessary information, etc., therefore consider a call; if looking to purchase in the near future consider an agent of your own. So not to receive unwanted calls, you may wish to remove your contact information.
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Jan 19, 2012
Get a good buyers agent. This way you have someone to walk you through the buying process, at no cost to you.
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Thu Jan 19, 2012
Find a qualified buyer's agent who can assist you with the search process. Feel free to contact me should you need any help.

Bill J Deligiannis
Charles Rutenberg Realty
630-788-5288
Web Reference:  http://www.BJDHOMES.com