are you always this peachy?

Asked by jc.cruz1, Linden, NJ Sat Dec 22, 2012

Answers

6
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Wed Jan 2, 2013
Tim has been called many things, mostly not in print:
But I will defend him to the hilt;
he is much better than that!
Peachy!
EGAD!!!

When did this become all about Tim?
Charlene Wat…, Renter, Rahway, NJ
Wed Jan 2, 2013
As a regular person reading these posts, I do not find Tim's response in any way preachy, it was a direct answer and very proper. Some people like living in the burbs, or isolated in total peace and quiet, while some like living in a mixed community with a little life. Linden is kinda both, with good schools and decent people. great old Polish delis and small shops, mixed in with wonderful Pizza shops, ice cream, mom and pop shops, etc. You just have to go and see if it suits you.
Joan Congilo…, Agent, Freehold, NJ
Sun Dec 23, 2012
Realtors tend to be very optimistic when it comes to chatting about real estate so yes for the most part we are usually peachy!
Maria Cipoll…, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Sun Dec 23, 2012
If you give us more details on this question, we can be able to answer properly.

Maria Cipollone

Century 21 Tenace

http://www.Flahomespecialist.com
John Mingatos, Agent, Linden, NJ
Sun Dec 23, 2012
Is peachy part of Real Estate terminology? Let me know.
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Sat Dec 22, 2012
Peachy? Wasn't that term used back in the 30's and 40's ? Like Peachy Keen ? Sorry, before my time I guess. Anymore strange questions?
As a regular person reading these posts, I do not find Tim's response in any way preachy, it was a direct answer and very proper. Some people like living in the burbs, or isolated in total piece and quiet, while some like living in a mixed community with a little life. Linden is kinda both, with good schools and decent people, You just have to go and see if it suits you.
Flag Wed Jan 2, 2013