are there any HOA fees ??

Asked by Donna, Fontana, CA Sun Mar 13, 2011

Answers

2
Tyson Crande…, , Riverside, AL
Mon Mar 14, 2011
Donna,

I must agree with Kevin, He is one of the most knowledgeable Realtors in the Orange Crest area. I know that the Orange Crest area is complicated and you will want to deal with someone who knows that area well. I highly recommend Kevin Allen and his team.
Kevin Allen, Agent, Riverside, CA
Sun Mar 13, 2011
Donna,

Much of Orangecrest has no HOA fees. Other communities start as low as around $35/month and go as high as around $200/month (Rancho Valencia).

Another equally, if not more important question, is what is the monthly Mello Roos or special assessments associated with a particular home? This can vary from under $30/month to over $350/month.

My team specializes in the Orangecrest area & my family lives there as well. Please contact me directly at 951-315-7001 or KevinAllenTeam@gmail.com and I'd be happy to forward you more specific information on different sections of Orangecrest.

It is a fantastic community to live in and we look forward to having you as a neighbor in the near future!