any foreclosure properties in sewell lane.....or thereabouts?????

Asked by Nizaar, Toronto, IA Wed Aug 18, 2010

Answers

5
Carmen Gutie…, Agent, Marietta, GA
Thu Aug 19, 2010
There are several foreclosures in your zip code! If you would like to receive a list of homes for sale please let me know your email address and I will send them to you. You can also visit my website at:

http://www.AtlantaGreatHomeDeals.com

Carmen Gutierrez
Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource
Solid Source Realty
Direct 770-366-1487
Fax 770-971-6177
Office 770-475-1130 Ext 5629
Carmen1487@gmail.com
http://www.AtlantaGreatHomeDeals.com
Jill & Dan P…, Agent, Smyrna, GA
Thu Aug 19, 2010
Check out our website for foreclosure and pre-foreclosure properties. We have a comprehensive list of homes from different sources for these types of homes. Contact our team if you are serious of finding a great deal.
Robert A Whi…, Agent, Roswell, GA
Thu Aug 19, 2010
Hi Nizaar,

I did a quick dual MLS search to check the market (I live near here by the way) and find 44 Foreclosures priced form $49K to $1.2 million - if you subtract the 5 properties with 1 bath, and I would, because they are considered "functionally obsolecent" by todays standards, and therefore value and desirablity is negatively impacted, you still have 39 potential properties. However there can even be more, but that would take more involved work which I only do for clients. Some of the 30 or so additional properties classified as "Corporate Owned" that came up are often Bank Owned REO's and Forclosures - in additon I have access to bank foreclosures that are not even listed yet.

You did not give your preferred price range, or let us know if this property would be for you to live in, or an investment property, but either way I can help you with some unique buyer services, that are invaluable to all buyers, but particularly buyers and investors who are considering "AS-IS" properties such as Foreclosures. For example:

My Wise Buyer Program provides over $5000 worth of free home structural and major systems analysis in addition to top level direct Broker/Owner representation. There is nothing else like it in Atlanta - with this system you are more informed about what your maximum offer should be, or if you would be wiser to move on and keep looking, because you know what you are buying Before you ever submit your offer! Obviously that approach has far too many significant benefits to list here – for more information, see the site below.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have further questions or need immediate assistance.

Robert Whitfield
Broker/Owner - Realtor
Professional Buyers Broker
Relocation Expert
New Home Construction Expert
ICC Code Certified Building Inspection Expert
Advantage Realtors
678-585-9691
877-787-7167
“Know if the property is a Deal or a Money Pit - Before you submit your offer!”
John Morris, , Smyrna, GA
Thu Aug 19, 2010
I have a listing that is not a foreclosure but priced like one. 1.06 acres on Sewell Mill Road. It is a ranch home with 3 bedrooms 2 full baths and in good shape. Huge lot $210K Firm. Great deal.

You can find more homes at johnmorris.listingbook.com and set up a search for homes and search like a realtor. This site is updated every 30 minutes from the FMLS.

Michael Hamm…, Agent, Suwanee, GA
Thu Aug 19, 2010
There are 13 active foreclosures in 30068, Nizaar, ranging from $1.2 million down to $124,900, but none on Sewell Lane. We also find one more REO listing in that zip showing 'Contingency - Due Diligence' status. Please let me know if you need more info or help in this matter. Good Luck!

Michael Hammond
SellsRealty@gmail.com
404-538-5499

http://www.SellsRealty.org