active community?

Asked by Mary Lou, Naples, FL Sat Oct 1, 2011

Answers

9
Kathleen Com…, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Sat Oct 5, 2013
Venice is very active! It offers its residents unparalleled access to snorkeling, boating, kayaking, shelling, shark tooth hunting, birding, fishing, surfing, or just relaxing. Entertainment, medical, shopping and dining are everywhere and include historic Downtown Venice, the Venice Community Theatre, Splash Fountain at Centennial Park, The Venice Arboretum (hosting car shows, concerts and farmers market), Hecksher Park (basketball, shuffleboard, and tennis), the Lake Venice Golf course where you can golf on the Gulf!, Sharky's and the Venice Pier, the Venice Jetties, and South Brohard Park (the area's only dog beach). For cycling and running enthusiasts, the new Legacy Trail Overpass connects the Legacy Trail and the Venice Waterway Park to Downtown Venice for miles of peaceful enjoyment. There is a lot to do! Let me know if you have any specific questions.
Rick Taylor, , Venice, FL
Tue Jun 18, 2013
Hi Marylou - Active community. I think your question may have bee cut off and dates back a little. If your still wondering an active Community offers many amenities like fishing, biking, walking the streets, boating, yoga on the beach, golf communities, tennis and more ,
Faye Doyle, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Sat Oct 1, 2011
I am well known for being "testy" . I find it a positive attribute! And a compliment! Always exciting.
xxx, , Florida City, FL
Sat Oct 1, 2011
Marylou -

I LIVE in 34293. If you truly want to discuss the community, contact me directly. I have been in the business for over 30 years and am very low key.
Faye Doyle, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Sat Oct 1, 2011
Yikes, Marylou! It is not my place, but it sounds like the heat is making some of us a bit "testy". I agree that Realtors who have not visited or are not versed in the amenities or lifestyle of an area should probably be best withholding their opinion. But that was not your question or concern. On the other hand Venice and the surrounding areas are such international and visitor hubs that many agents worldwide are intimately familiar with the community.

Venice is a lovely small town. Fishing, biking, walking the streets, boating and all water sports, yoga on the beach, golf communities, tennis, well know "dog beach" and affordable to luxury housing. The age demographics are on the older side as can be researched on many websites.

Good luck in your search for the perfect place to relocate. If I can be of service please call upon me.

Faye Doyle, Realtor
Sarasota, 941-504-7496
allan erps,A…, Agent, Pearl River, NY
Sat Oct 1, 2011
Alot of people walk, run and ride bicycless around here, what was your question again?
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Sat Oct 1, 2011
MArylou your question wasnt finished, you could come back on and add some more detail under an answer
Web Reference:  http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
Tammy Hayes, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Sat Oct 1, 2011
Zip Code 34293 is in Venice, FL in Sarasota County. It covers the area from Center Rd to N River Rd down toward Englewood. South Venice, Venice Gardens, Jacaranda, Plantation are all included in that area. There are condos and single family homes ranging from $36k to over $2 million. Venice is an older community which is heavily populated with the average age being in the 60s. It is close to the beach, restaurants, shopping and other amenities. Are you asking about a particular community?

Tammy Hayes, Realtor, Green Lion Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sat Oct 1, 2011
Perhaps your question was cut off; if looking to buy consider working with an agent of your own, he/she can best guide you.