723 17th Street, San Diego CA 92101. This is the lot in east Village that I was asking about

Asked by Gita, Poway, CA Sun Feb 20, 2011

Answers

3
Cory La Scala’s answer
Cory La Scala, Agent, San Diego, CA
Mon Feb 21, 2011
Hi Gita,

My research shows that this is a residential lot improved with a small house, but that it's not in East Village. If you look the address up on Google Maps, it's in a commercial area of East Village. The tax records show that it's just south of the 75, where Imperial Beach is, and that it's in the 92154 zip code (what the listing shows), so it's definitely not East Village. The listing also acknowledges this difference in information as well; let me know if you'd like more info.

Cory
Jerry Heard, Agent, San Diego, CA
Sun Feb 20, 2011
Gita,
i do not find a vacant property for sale at that address in 92101. That address in 92101 is in an industril/commercial area and probably wouldn't be good for residential
In the MLS I found that address and lot in Imperial Beach which is an entirely different area than East Village. This lot could be used for residential that is the zoning for it. I would have to discuss this particular lot with you because there may be some drawbacks to it. It is right across the street from a major electrical transformer and there may be some problems with the availability of utilities. There was a house on this lot previously but it was torn down.
Jerry Heard _ Broker
CA Dre #00648687
Ever Eternity, Agent, La Jolla, CA
Sun Feb 20, 2011
This is a vacant lot. There used to be a house that was built in 1940. What other questions do you have?

--
Ever Eternity
REALTOR
Phone (530) 448-3867
Fax (619) 819-9923
http://www.EverSanDiego.com
E-mail eversandiego@gmail.com