13 Beacon street in Chelsea, is it a safe area to live?

Asked by bbughtiful, Chelsea, MA Fri Oct 26, 2012

Answers

3
Jeff Bowen’s answer
Jeff Bowen, Agent, Chelsea, MA
Fri Oct 26, 2012
Safe is a relative word. Beacon Street is one of the most beautiful streets in Chelsea. I live in Chelsea and My experience has been a good one. Contact the Chelsea Police Department and ask for stats. Chelsea is on a fight for its identity. Rentals verse owners. If you would like to speak about this subject, please dont hesitate to contact me.
Heath Coker, Agent, Falmouth, MA
Sat Oct 27, 2012
Safe to some is dangerous to others.

Drive the neighborhood or walk it and talk to the people you see on the street or in their yard.
Ask the police you may see in the neighborhood.
Call the school department and go interview the principle and walk the school.
Just park you car and see if anyone asks what you're doing.
There are a lot of ways to get this info.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
I live in Arkansas so I can't just hop over and walk the neighborhood. My son is in Boston and I am looking for a place for him to live. Safety is my number one concern. The answers I've received so far are a bit evasive so I am beginning to thing the neighborhood is not very safe.
Flag Sat Oct 27, 2012
Louis Wolfs…, Agent, Needham, MA
Sat Oct 27, 2012
Jeffrey provided you the best answer and based on it, I would consider him if you are looking for a good buyers agent in the Chelsea market.
Thanks Loius! This house has sold. Wish I could say it was me who sold it, but I can't.
Flag Thu Jan 3, 2013