In My Neighborhood in 72031>Question Details

bertarael, Home Owner in Clinton, AR

Yes. I have a question. I OWN THIS PROPERTY and I do NOT understand why I am seeing my property listed for-sale. I talked with my mortgage

Asked by bertarael, Clinton, AR Fri Jul 6, 2012

company and they do NOT have any information about this listing, nor do they have any involment in a sale of the property. My mortgage company told me that the OWNER (ME) is the ONLY one that would be able to LEAGLY GIVE PERMISSION TO A REAL-ESTATE BROKER TO SALE AND/OR LIST THIS PROPERTY FOR SALE. AND (F.Y.I.) I HAVE NOT DONE SO, NOR DO I PLAN TO. Next ster on the listintg of this properyty.....MY LAWYER!

Answers

6
You are not stating an address??? just Clinton AR, and if so where did you see it listed for sale...
Provide us with a link, so that we can double check on your behalf.

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Thanks to all who answered!
I need to take care of some other personal items on my "2-DO, 2-DAY" list, but I will be back here later on today + update whatever I find out. Again, thank you. Berta Rae
I did a quick Google Search for that property. I don't see it listed for sale. I do see that it has several "assessed value" postings on several of the real estate valuation sites.

If you see a Broker listing it for sale, then contact the Broker directly.
Web Reference: http://www.terrivellios.com
It's OK to laugh. Property listing is 2054 Rex Road, Clinton, AR 72031 (Listing SAYS "Clinton", but that's mailing address. The property is located in Alread.
Oh, and BTW. Since you did not mention the address there is going to be no way anyone will know what property you are complaining about. Good luck.
Check the listing, it usually says where it was imported from. Trulia gets listings imported to them from various sources and the listing usually says the source. the lawyer threat always makes me laugh a bit, sorry.