Wrong Address listed for property

Asked by Kduke, Austin, TX Fri Aug 21, 2009

The address listed for the following listing is incorrect...
http://www.trulia.com/property/1081989766-4508-Oakmont-Blvd-…
The correct address is 4506 Oakmont Blvd, NOT 4508. The map picture is also incorrect, as it shows 4508, and needs to be corrected ASAP.
Kristin Duke - owner 4508 Oakmont Blvd

Answers

3
Ryan Brown, , Austin, TX
Mon Aug 24, 2009
There was a problem in the data transfer from the listing agent of 4506 Oakmont, which caused it to be listed as 4508. The problem has been addressed and the proper information is now shown for 4508. See the attached link for further details about 4508 Oakmont.

Ryan Brown
John Sanchez, , Austin, TX
Fri Aug 21, 2009
By the way, what a beautiful property! (The real 4508.)

I will definitely need to show this to one of my clients and see if they want to do a walk through next week! Since it's brand new on the market, this could be just a temp glitch in Trulia's data exchange, but never hurts to bring it to their attention anyway.

Good luck on getting this one sold quickly!
John Sanchez, , Austin, TX
Fri Aug 21, 2009
Hi K,

I've submitted an error report to Trulia on the listing. Interesting how the data exchange got those mixed up. I will reply back here again once I hear something from Trulia.