kjcyr19, Home Buyer in Westbrook, ME

Would love to know if 2 small mild dogs are welcome?

Asked by kjcyr19, Westbrook, ME Mon Jan 7, 2013

Answers

2
John Babin, Agent, Cape Elizabeth, ME
Mon Jan 7, 2013
Could you send me the address it's not coming up on trulia. Cell/Text 207-318-0860
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Mon Jan 7, 2013
As a Buyer if you want to do the home search or rental search a successful one, without making any mistakes or overlooking anything, including whether dogs are allowed, I am assuming that you are
looking at condos or townhouses with a home association and therefore rules.... If you could connect with one trusted Realtor, your one stop real estate resource center, all you need to do is commit to
one Agent and be 100 % loyal so that that Realtor also can be fully committed to you, buyers agents are usually paid by the sellers side at the closing table if the property is listed with a brokerage and is on the multiple listing service of the area....

Be careful do not do this on your own.
If you need recommendations get back to us here, we gladly send you good recommendations.
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)