Will the zoning codes for my property at 2902 E Orchard RD. support an administrative office for a Home Care business...

Asked by zarlengoa, Littleton, CO Thu Jun 6, 2013

I would like to use my home temporarily for an administrative office for a Home Health LLC ...as I get it started...

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


David Siegel, Agent, Boston, PA
Thu Jun 6, 2013
ask the authorities in your jurisdiction. or hire a paid professional to research the correct legal answer. free advice and opinions solicited from strangers on the internet have no validity and bear no influence in determining the answer to your question.
0 votes
Robert Weiss, Agent, Rockledge, PA
Thu Jun 6, 2013
Hi Zarlengoa,

Although I am a long way from Colorado, I will assume your home is residentially zoned however most zoning codes contain a provision for a "home based business". Normally, these provisions will require you to get a special exception or some form of approval that will require a zoning hearing.

I would first go to your municipality and get a copy of their zoning code and question the provisions for a home based business. Be aware that in most case the requirements are strict in terms of having no employees other than yourself, hours of operation, Etc.

If you decide to proceed I highly recommend you retain a competent zoning attorney to handle the application and hearings, Etc.

Good Luck.

Robert C. Weiss
Coldwell Banker Hearthside Realtors
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more