Why is this property listed as North Campus? Does anyone feel Trulia is being subjected to the misleading ads like Craigslist?

Asked by Jz, 78756 Sat Aug 7, 2010

http://www.trulia.com/rental/map/3007660318--N-West-Campus-A…

Answers

3
John Crowe, Agent, Austin, TX
Sat Aug 7, 2010
Chris is correct - the listing isn't misrepresenting because it is physically NW of H-T. However, everyone in Austin is aware that "campus" refers to UT. I suspect the agent listing the rental was getting creative, hoping to draw eyes to the listing.

If it bothers you, I suggest contacting the brokerage/agent and sharing your thoughts.
Betina Forem…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sat Aug 7, 2010
Dear JZ,
People often forget there are other college campus's besides UT. There are four other universities in the Austin Area. ACC- has multiple locations, Concordia, Saint Edwards, Houston Tillitson. Allways look at the map andor Google the address to be sure the location really works for you. Good luck!
Betina
Christopher…, Agent, Methuen, MA
Sat Aug 7, 2010
These rental listings are manually entered by agents. Perhaps they are talking bout Huston Tillotson? It is North West of that school. In any case, that is the beauty of having a map right in the listings. If you don't like the location then pass on it and keep looking.