In My Neighborhood in 90041>Question Details

Sky Minor, Real Estate Pro in Los Angeles, CA

Why is Trulia so friggin AWESOME?Sky Minor wants to KNOW!!!

Asked by Sky Minor, Los Angeles, CA Thu Jul 17, 2008

Answers

7
I will tell you why it is so friggin awesome: Because you can search homes using a map. That's why it is so friggin awesome. Got an area you want to be in? Take a look at the map and pick the homes that look great to you, set up some showings, bring your checkbook, and write a friggin check for your friggin awesome new home! And you can find some friggin awesome agents on here too, which we think is pretty friggin great.
Web Reference: http://www.keyserhomes.com
I love it and think its great! But I'd like to know what inspired you to ask this???

Jimmy Hutchinson
Atmosphere Realty
Sky, I hope your read yesterdays LA Times Real Estate section's rating of the 12 major real estate search sites-Trulia came out on top in terms of content and ease of navigation!!!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 21, 2008
Trulia is great, It's a great way for us to connect across the country!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 17, 2008
I am just figuring this out... Can you tell me what really is working for you..Love to get some tips...Maybe in a list format.....There is no one in my area though.. How do I use this to my advantage? How do I make it work for me here in Mariposa California?
Sky I think it's so awesome because we get to do what we do best, connect with the public and each other and on some level, keep learning as we're doing it. It is also an extremely user friendly site with a wealth of information pertinent to us, as realtors, and the buying and selling public that is almost unlimited in scope and quality.
Don't you think it's about time we had a site of this caliber and not have to depend on the Goliath Realtor.com that was squeezing us dry?

Kudos to Trulia
Web Reference: http://www.YonaBello.com