In My Neighborhood in 30809>Question Details

RS, Home Buyer in Georgia

Why are so many new and older homes for sale in Riverwood plantation, Evans Ga?

Asked by RS, Georgia Sat Nov 12, 2011

Good morning again, RS....

The new homes being offered is rather easily explained as the builders finish up the building process, the homes come on line for sale...if not even sooner (as they are being built). In terms of the resale offerings, it might just be a timing issue. I looked over the homes for sale in Riverwood, and found 48 total listings. Noticing this is a planned community of around 4000 acres, that does not seem like a particularily large number.
Good luck in finding the "perfect" home for you and your family!

1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 13, 2011
Riverwood plantatation is a beautiful community. At this moment is considered at its peak, so you will start seeing more resale from initial owners. Additionally , you need to know that a new section of the neigborhood will soon be develop for apartments so that might be triggering a higher rate for listings .
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 20, 2012
How can we get more info. On the apartments that will be developed in Riverwood?
Flag Sun Nov 25, 2012