Which property did Mail mean in his comment " Home Foundation" ?

Asked by Buyer, 90210 Mon Jun 20, 2011

Answers

7
Buyer, Home Buyer, 90210
Tue Jun 21, 2011
Hi, Thank you for all your answers and I'm sorry for the suspense., I was about to close a rent deal, when I notice a bad review about a foundation, because it was posted at the bottom of the page of the house I plan to rent of course I was very worried, but then upon reviewing the letter, I notice that he mention that the house was "porches" (he meant purchased) for 380K last year, thus it couldn't have been my rental which was worth in the 4 to 5 millions,

for your information, according to me if somebody writes a bad review about a property (eg 4 miles from our property as it is written in very small letters) this review goes unto our page as well thus making it look as if its a bad review about our property,,

Also, although I have signed in my email and details correctly, agents got a completely different email number and phone number, this I know after I contacted agents because I didn't get response for all my inquiries., Its probably a one time glitch, but I think it should be looked at..

but overall Trulia is the most helpful website for buyers..

Cheers! Marina
John Arendsen, Agent, Leucadia, CA
Tue Jun 21, 2011
Marina, a little feedback would be helpful. You have several professionals not only curious about your question but chomping at the bits to help you.
Ralph Helm, Agent, Whittier, CA
Tue Jun 21, 2011
What do you think is wrong or broken?? And why??
Web Reference:  http://therealtydepot.net
John Arendsen, Agent, Leucadia, CA
Tue Jun 21, 2011
Is this perhaps a factory built home?
Lori Donahoo, , Los Angeles, CA
Tue Jun 21, 2011
Good question! It appears your question "Home Foundation" is only part of an Email, I guess. Unfortunately, your question is too vauge. It could also mean, as happens with email, the person did proof read his email before sending to you. You need to redirect your question to whomever sent you the email or snail mail letter to clarify what they are talking about, then perhaps Trulia Voicies can assist you.
But, the best answer as I stated is to get some clarification from the sender of the mail.

Best of Success

Lori Donahoo
RE/MAX Westside Properties
Katherine Jo…, Agent, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Tue Jun 21, 2011
Home foundation could mean just that. Or they could have missed spoked...If in fact the foundation has issues ask for the seller to pay for a geologist report....Good luck
John Arendsen, Agent, Leucadia, CA
Tue Jun 21, 2011
Need more info. Foundation implies many different connotations.