Which condos in lower burlington county, nj are all dog-friendly, (no weight restrictions)?

Asked by Sewhitson82, Haddon Township, NJ Thu Aug 4, 2011

I have been looking for a condo in Mount Laurel/Marlton/Maple Shade, etc. area, specifically Brittany Commons and Watergate, and they both say they are pet-friendly communities, but my realtor just found out that both have a restriction of no dogs over 25lbs... This was not mentioned anywhere!! Does anyone know off the top of their heads which condo communities in this area accept dogs of all weights, to avoid wasting time, myself, (with going through and picking out condos I like), and my realtor, (with having to call every community in this area), just to find out they are not all-pet-friendly). Thanks!

Answers

2
Jessica Holt…, Agent, Moorestown, NJ
Wed Aug 31, 2011
Most of the condos will allow pets. Some have restrictions as to the size (under 25 lbs). There is a handful of them, such as Brittney that do not allow pets.
Connie French, Agent, Medford, NJ
Fri Aug 5, 2011
Have your realtor check out LeClub 1 and 2 in Mt. Laurel.