Where is the closest high school to Lincoln Village South?

Asked by Tina, Columbus, OH Sat Oct 15, 2011

Answers

4
Gary Brown’s answer
Gary Brown, , Columbus, OH
Sat Oct 15, 2011
Hi Tina,

The answer is Westland High School which is between Galloway Rd and Norton Rd just south of Broad St.

According to mapquest it is about 4 minutes to the high school from my listing on Brush Ridge Ct.

Please feel free to contact me via email with any other questions: gary.brown@realliving.com
or via phone to 614-296-1495
Kevin Coffey, Agent, Grove City, OH
Sun Oct 16, 2011
Hey Tina, it is Westland. It's just right down the street. I was born and raised in Lincoln Village and went to Westland or as people from Grove City called us (Wasteland..Lol). The middle school that supports it is Norton Middle just off Norton Rd and there is Galloway Ridge Intermediate right off Galloway Rd by the Kroger as well. Any other questions about the area, please feel free to e-mail me at kevincoffey@kw.com.

Good Luck.

Kevin
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Mon Oct 17, 2011
For school information you can always contact the area school boards, sometimes borders for schools change from year to year/s and once you are closing in on a certain area, make sure that that particular address actually feeds into the High School or Middle School you are interested in and also if there are any changes planned in the near future, because of population influx or because they are building another school....

Good Luck to you!
Edith YourRealtor4Life! And Chicago/NorthernIllinois and North Shore Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients
Dan Tabit, Agent, Issaquah, WA
Sat Oct 15, 2011
Tina,
I use Google Maps when I'm looking for something. I typed in Lincoln Village S OH, High School and found the link below. It looks like Westland High School.