Where can you find good job offers in Long Island for Professional people? Or do job networking. Thank you.

Asked by Gigi, Merrick, NY Mon Apr 25, 2011

Answers

4
Christopher…, Agent, Tarrytown, NY
Mon Apr 25, 2011
Hi, I recommend Linked In. This site is a great resource for professionals to meet eachother, network, and find jobs. In fact you can go to my profile here on Trulia and click the link that says Linked In and view my profile to get an idea how it works.

Chris
Web Reference:  http://raveis.com/chrispagli
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Mon Apr 25, 2011
Ask people you already know about any job opportunities, research online, try linkedIn, maybe try some part time volunteer work, etc.; much will depend on the preferred career path.
Michael Byr…, Agent, Merrick, NY
Mon Apr 25, 2011
My first avenue for job hunting would be the internet.
You could start your search on,
CareerBuilder.com.
Craigs list classifieds
Newsday.com
Your local library
Trade publications. Also,
LI Colleges help grauates prep for the job hunt
Century 21 P…, Agent, Massapequa, NY
Mon Apr 25, 2011
That depends on the type of work you are looking for. Commission sales has always been the highest paid profession around. Real estate sales offers tremendous fiduciary potential for the right people (the ones that are willing to do what it takes or what most of the others are not willing to do). It offers unserpassed potential but never any guarantees.

Good Luck.