When is this every going to be updated. Recently sold homes only go up to the first week of October.

Asked by pattyd1001, 60638 Tue Nov 13, 2012

Answers

6
JIM Michaels, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Nov 14, 2012
EMAIL jmichaels@remax.net and I can update you with the latest automated information
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Nov 13, 2012
Why not just have your agent send them to you. They can give you the most up to date info.
Ivan Sagel, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Nov 13, 2012
Patty,

If you are looking for accurate information about your market, These websites often have out dated and inaccurate information.

Ivan Sagel
312.515.7823
Ivan@atproperties.com
Philip Sencer, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Nov 13, 2012
Actually that is pretty fast compared to many sites that i hear about. Most sites, including trulia have some out of date data on the status of property. It's better than tax records which tend to be 6mo+ behind.
Cindy Wilson, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Nov 13, 2012
I'm happy to update you on homes that have sold in your area. Trulia is not the best way to get current market information. An agent is the best source of data and knowledge to determine market values. Please let me know if I can be of assistance.

Cindy Wilson
Koenig & Strey
cwilson@koenigstrey.com
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Tue Nov 13, 2012
If you want up to the minute info and professional advice you need to work with a Realtor. Should you want to talk about your real estate needs, I would be glad to listen and offer any suggestions that I can.