What would this property rent for? I would be interested as an investment

Asked by Key West, Key West, FL Wed Aug 22, 2012

Answers

7
Lynne Hale, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Thu Aug 23, 2012
Hi:
That property is not for sale or rent at the moment. If you would like to contact me directly, I could send you listings directly from the MLS, which would be currently available. There are many condos that do not allow renting for the first one or two years, and I am gathering that you want to rent the unit out. If this is correct, then I can send you only properties that allow renting immediately.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Lynne Hale
Key West, Home Buyer, Key West, FL
Thu Aug 23, 2012
The property I am inquiring about is 3250 Northeast 28th street, #403. It's located in Fort Lauderdale.
Lynne Hale, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Thu Aug 23, 2012
Hello again:
Lauderdale By the Sea is my neighborhood and my office is right there. I can only answer your question in a very vague way as there are rentals of one bedroom condos from $750 to $2,500 on a yearly basis. Obviously, it matters where the location is (i.e. direct ocean view or west of A1A a couple of blocks). It also matter which building and the amenities it offers.
If you would like to give me a building or address I can give you a more exact answer.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind Regards,
Lynne Hale, Broker-Associate, CRS, e-Pro, CIPS
Century 21 Hansen Realty Inc
954-303-0071
lynne@lynnehale.com
Key West, Home Buyer, Key West, FL
Wed Aug 22, 2012
I am interested in Lauderdale By The Sea Area. What are the rents for a 1 bedroom. Thanks
Rick Scrabis, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Wed Aug 22, 2012
I 'd happy to discuss Fort Lauderdale real estate with you. Contact me. (I used to live in Key West.)
Lynne Hale, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Wed Aug 22, 2012
I would love to help you but there is no link. I am assuming the location is Dolphin Isles and I can definitely let you know how much any property would rent for to become a good investment. Please send me the location and I will be happy to research that for you.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind Regards,
Lynne Hale, Realtor
Century 21 Hansen Realty Inc
954-303-0071
lynne@lynnehale.com
Kate Stout, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Wed Aug 22, 2012
Good afternoon,

I'm not sure which property you are asking about as there was no link provided. I would welcome the opportunity to research it for you and provide all information on this and similar properties.

Please feel free to call, text, or email me anytime, day or night.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Kate Stout
954.895.6939
kmstout@gmail.com

Castelli Fort Lauderdale Real Estate
3908 N. Ocean Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308