Claudia And…, Home Buyer in Cary, NC

What would be one of the larger homes with a first floor master? Do any have basements?

Asked by Claudia And Reid Northrup, Cary, NC Sat Sep 1, 2012

Answers

3
There are a number of homes in the Cary area which would likely meet your needs. More information would be needed from you in order to narrow it down- most importantly price and square footage requirements, then of course neighborhod amenities, style of home, etc. If you still have an interest to look and purchase, and are not yet working with a Realtor, I would be happy to help. Feel free to contact me at MelissaP@hpw.com.
Thanks!
Claudia,

That is a very open ended question. Let me answer with a few questions of my own, in order to narrow this down and supply an accurate answer.

What area are you considering (i.e. - town, zip code, etc)?
What is a comfortable maximum purchase price?
Other than the basement, what other amenities are of importance to you?
Do you have a home to sell?
Have you already met with a lender to obtain pre-qualification?

I'm a very straigh shooter. If you are seriously interested in purchasing a home, I would rather ask the questions that need to be asked up front and get to the crux of the matter, than circle around the ultimate goal, which is to help you purchase a home.

If you want to work with a Realtor who works efficiently and exclusively for his dedicated and committed clients, please contact me. I'd be happy to assess your situation and get down to business and help you find a great home. If you're just kind of "fishing", then I wish you the best of luck and a safe and happy holiday!

John Davison
Broker
Coldwell Banker Advantage
(919) 449-7721
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 2, 2012
The Yardley floor plan. This home currently under construction, has two master bedrooms, one on the 1st floor and one on the 2nd floor. Large open exquisite floor plan with curved staircase. Approximately, 3921 in sq footage. For additional information contact Deborah Banks at (919) 201-7007. Thank you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 1, 2012