Leo, Home Buyer in Boca Raton, FL

What type of area is this on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best.?

Asked by Leo, Boca Raton, FL Mon Sep 17, 2012

Hi Leo,

There are lots of great areas to choose from. A lot of it depends on what you are looking for in a home as well. Different areas have different style homes.

If you would like to get a list of great homes that are available at this time please feel free to contact me.

Thank you

Sandra Gold - Realtor
The Infiniti Group International
Hi Leo,

As you have learned from the other comments there is no property listed with this question, so it is difficult to pass judgement and give you an honest reply. There are no bad areas in Boca. What is it that you are looking for, your "must have" criteria and your wish list. Once I understand those needs and wants would be delighted to help you find your dream home.

Please contact me so I can set you up on an automatic mls search of your criteria and discuss how to best proceed to find you the best home at the best price. I have lived here over 35 years and not familiar with the moniker "Progressive NorthWest" in Boca although I can guess what part of town they mean!

Kind regards,
Diana D Nardy
Sr Buyer Agent
Forbes Realty of South Florida
Hello Leo.... The city of Boca Raton has long been known for its better schools in Palm Beach County. You will want to do your homework to see what areas are better than others, as this does change from time to time. It is always good to check with the Palm Beach County School District to be sure and check with the local police department for crime statistics. http://www.palmbeachschools.org/

Call me to take a look at any property or we can meet at my office to talk about what you are looking for and where. I hope that this helps a little.

Gene Platt
Illustrated Properties
(561) 632-5400
Hi Leo,

Since you didn't reference a specific property the best I can do is to rate Boca Raton an 8 on your scale.

Rating can be a very sketchy thing. You might find an area more desireable based on criteria other that what I think is desireable. Much will depend on exactly what you are looking for.

There's lots to do in Boca Raton. They have great schools. You'll find everything from condos to multi-million dollar single family homes. Boca Raton stretches from the ocean to west of SR 441. There are gated communities, non-gated communites, golf and country club communities with heft membership and dues fees.

If you contact me directly I will be happy to assist. I just need more information about what you are looking for.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
Dear Leo,

Unfortunately your question was not linked to a property. The best thing you can do in today's active market is clearly define your housing objectives and determine what areas will meet your needs. Inventory levels are very low and finding homes is a much more difficult task than it was a few months ago. If you would like to further discuss your particular situation and put together a game plan to meet your goals please feel free to contact me at your convenience for a complimentary consolation. I would be honored to be on the list of Realtors® you may choose to interview to assist you and your family find the perfect Florida home.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175