What steps does a seller need to take to sell a lot of land in the city ?

Asked by deb54swartz, Clarksburg, WV Sat Apr 6, 2013

Answers

3
Kathy Burge, Agent, Bridgeport, WV
Sun Apr 7, 2013
Find a local realtor. They wuill do the preliminary research on the property to help you find its value & how best to market & set a price. Depending on location it could be residential or commercial. That needs to be determined first. Call if I can help

Kathy Burge
kburge6344@aol.com
Bridgeport, WV
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Sat Apr 6, 2013
Start connecting with a local Realtor to give you a good market evaluation and then discuss with him or her how to market the property for sale, also the zoning of the property is very important which can be
found out from the local zoning dept of Clarksburg WV, if you need a recommendation for a Realtor there, let me know and I gladly send you a recommendation.

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties ---- EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sat Apr 6, 2013
You can begin by consulting with any local agent(s)....