What's it like to live in City Place, downtown West Palm Beach, Florida, zip 33401?

Asked by artemispub, West Palm Beach, FL Fri Jul 2, 2010

Answers

9
Kevin Cloutier’s answer
Kevin Clouti…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Fri Jul 2, 2010
Artemis,

What really matters is what you think. Why dont you take a drive or walk over nad see what life is like there at different times of the day and week. Say hi to a few people and find out.

Good Luck

Kevin
Cynthia Sell…, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Tue Jul 29, 2014
City Place is fantastic! You have the feeling of a metropolitan city as you can dine, shop, go to live entertainment without ever having to take your vehicle. City Palms, which is directly across the street from City Place (East of City place), is perfect for that.

I have a listing in City Palms:
You can copy and paste the listing in your browser

http://southfloridamls.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=31001…

480 Hibiscus St, Unit 1018, West Palm Beach, Fl. 33401
1/1 with a den
Listed for $305,000.

Penthouse 18! The ONLY Penthouse for sale. The Penthouse offers views of the ocean and Intracoastal along with overlooking the tropical pool. PH18 features a den that is perfect for an office, meditation room or a media room! The kitchen has cherry wood, modern custom cabinetry with granite countertops and SS appliances.
For that jet setter, City Palms is centrally located 5 minutes from WPB airport. City Place is just steps away featuring many restaurants, top of the line shopping and entertainment. Kravis Center is a mere 2 blocks away. The beach is a 5 minute drive.
The building features complimentary valet service, state of the art weight room, pool, spa, sauna, doorman, clubroom with bar and pool table. Not to forget our 4 legged family members, it is pet friendly also!
Once you arrive at City Palms, you have the City in the Palm of your hand. Toss the keys, relax or indulge and enjoy all that the life of City Palms has to offer.
Experience The City.
Live The Lifestyle.
City Palms

Feel free to contact me with any questions!

Cynthia Sellers
561-414-4304
Berger Realty
"SOLD! is my favorite 4 letter word"
Debra B Albe…, Agent, Port St Lucie, FL
Mon Apr 14, 2014
I love visiting City Place. I think it would be wonderful to rarely use the car! Debbie
Mike Danchuk, Agent, West Palm Beach, FL
Sun Apr 13, 2014
Working and living in City Place one feels like there is no problem with the economy. Go out on any night and the activity is bustling. The prices are higher, but what you save in commuting can make up for it. I have friends with residences and offices in City Place and they love it.
Tom Priester, Agent, Tequesta, FL
Fri Jul 2, 2010
Artemis,

Downtown West Palm Beach is a fantastic place to call home if you are looking for urban living; fantastic shopping and dining, if you are working downtown there is no commute, you are across the bridge from the fabulous island of Palm Beach, about 10 minutes to the airport and an hour from South Beach. Prices are incredible as are interest rates and it is a great time to be shopping for the perfect home. I just had a wonderful burger at Grease on Clematis and already hungry for another!

I always recommend that buyers, or renters, speak with a few agents and find one they know will have their best interests at heart and best be able to help you meet your housing goals. I would certainly be honored to included on your interview list and am easily reached at the number shown below.

My best wishes for a FUNTASTIC 4th of July Holiday!!!

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Web Reference:  http://www.tompriester.com
Jackie M Riv…, , 33401
Fri Jul 2, 2010
Absolutely incredible! You are within walking distance to delicious restaurants, shopping, art galeries, weekly concerts and so many more activities. The best South Florida has to offer is right outside your door. Being a Realtor, I have the advantage of seeing every corner of Palm Beach County. I choose to work, live and play downtown. I open my office doors on Thursday night to let the music in from the amphitheater only 2 blocks away.

The buildings downtown are second to none. Between the resort amenities, ocean views and rooftop pools... It is a wonder why anyone ever leaves home!! Let us know if you decide to move downtown!
Marsha Mayer, Agent, WEST PALM BEACH, FL
Fri Jul 2, 2010
CityPlace has become the center of our Downtown cultural hub.
CityPlace and surrounding downtown areas are great to live, work in, and play in. I own there and it's my principal area to sell. I sell condos, townhomes in CityPlace and know of the best deals.

Marsha Montoya Mayer - Realtor
Paradise Properties of Florida, Inc.
John Trueman, Agent, West Palm Beach, FL
Fri Jul 2, 2010
My wife and I have lived downtown for the past 5 years. We love it! There is so many things going on every month. The city is really growing more and more every year. The mayor has done a great job with all the venues, waterfront park. There are always free concerts, and activities going on. We have a 8 month old baby and we feel its a great place to raise a child. The downtown condos are unbelievable!! There great deals downtown. They don't last long on the market.
Debra B Albe…, Agent, Port St Lucie, FL
Fri Jul 2, 2010
I have friends that live there and love it! If you like city living with Kravitz center, restaurants and shopping all within walking distance you would love it as well!

Debbie Albert, PA
Coldwell Banker Residential
Web Reference:  http://www.ronanddebbie.net