Dtlaloftlover, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

What's going on with the Bartlett Building Lawsuit (215 W. 7th St., Los Angeles, CA 90014) and all of the other lawsuits vs. the building's

Asked by Dtlaloftlover, Los Angeles, CA Wed Apr 6, 2011

developer?

Answers

5
Corey Chambers’ answer
Litigation in the Bartlett Building continues as of 12/4/2012. Generally no lender will loan on the building, but we have a lender who will loan on the Bartlett. I have 7 buyers in escrow in Downtown. Most of them bought unlisted, unadvertised properties. With today's low inventory, it is now necessary to use a Downtown specialist with the most pocket listings and other unlisted properties available.

Corey Chambers, REALTOR®
(213) 478-0499 Mobile
Business Hours: 9 AM to 8 PM every day

coreychambers@yahoo.com

Corey Chambers is a Realtor® with Keller Williams Realty
Double Platinum award-winning Downtown Living team
DRE#01889449
Settled.

Living Outrageously For Today ®,
Theodore Trentman
213-747-5638 Desk
213-948-3165 Cell/Text
213-232-7778 FAX
213-596-7707 Private Fax
DRE#01780236
Ted@LoftLivingLA.com
KW's #1 Group in Units Closed in Los Angeles and Beach Cities
#1 Keller Williams Team in All of North America (2006/2007)

Visit http://www.downtownLAcoupons.com

Save a life! Adopt a pet. Visit http://www.PetHarbor.com or LIKE this Facebook page... http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pets-On-Death-Row-Southern-Cal…

LOFT LIVING LA® provides diverse solutions for people who want to live and work in creative environments throughout Southern California

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION: E-mails from this firm normally contain confidential and privileged material, and are for the sole use of the intended recipient. Use or distribution by an unintended recipient is prohibited, and may be a violation of law. If you believe that you received this e-mail in error, please do not read this e-mail or any attached items. Please delete the e-mail and all attachments, including any copies thereof, and inform the sender that you have deleted the e-mail, all attachments and any copies thereof. Thank you.
Hello Dtlaoftlover,

If you are interested in a unit that has current or pending litigation, I put together a blog that explains how to get financing for that particular unit. I have a lot of experience lending to condo's that are in litigation. If I can be of assistance, please let me know.

Michael Abram
First Capital Mortgage
Direct: (310) 434-1718
mabram@firstcapitalmtg.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 21, 2011
Higgins lawsuit has been settled. Bartlett still in litigation. If you need assistance navigating downtown market, please feel free to get in touch with me. I'm a downtown agent since 2003 and 99.9% of my business is in the downtown loft/condo market.

Paula Samuel
Downtown LA Realty
infolalofts@aol.com
These are ongoing builder defect suits that have been going on for 5 years. No end in sight. Same in Higgins. I have a copy of the complaint, as I sell lots of units in downtown. If you need some assistance... buying, selling or leasing... please contact me directly as I am the highest producing agent in downtown since 2002. No other agent has sold more than I... period.
Richard "RJ" Kas (SFR, SRES)
"Representing the finest properties from Los Angeles worldwide"
KAS Properties - Coldwell Banker Previews International - Beverly Hills East
9388 Santa Monica Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
310.859-5334 office - 310.488.9826 mobile - 310-273-0670 fax ATT: RJ
RichardKas@gmail.com - http://www.RJforLA.com - DRE: 01352771
Sellers Buyers Investors Leasing Consulting