What makes Your neighborhood the perfect place to live?

Asked by Shannon Schmitz, Austin, TX Sat Dec 29, 2012

I'm curious, as hearing it from the people who live in their neighborhood is valuable, please share what it is about your neighborhood that you enjoy - is it the people, the location, the parks, the atmosphere, or ????

I might even feature some of the best answers in an upcoming Blog article, so thank you for sharing.

Answers

3
Barbara Gran…, Agent, Anaheim, CA
Sun Sep 22, 2013
Hi Shannon,

I agree with Noah, each neighborhood may hold different meanings for different people. Some may enjoy the peacefulness and privacy of a wooded area with large lots while others seek a sense of community with their neighbors. Then there those who are just interested in living in a decent place.... close to their jobs.

In the end, what makes a neighborhood or home the perfect place is that indefinable feeling you get when you find it.....you simply know it's home and where you want to live.

All the best!

Barbara Grandolfo
Noah Seidenb…, Agent, Evanston, IL
Sun Sep 22, 2013
It has different meaning to different people. It could be nice and friendly neighbors? Maybe a good location that has great stores and places to eat within walking distance or public transportation. Maybe the scenery is pleasing to the eye? In Evanston Illinois where I live we wanted to be right by the beach so that is important to me. I like to walk and roller blade through the lake front of Lake Michigan and then the campus of Northwestern University so this is a perfect place for me.
Good luck Shannon
Claudia Gonz…, Home Seller, 78749
Sun Sep 22, 2013
Here on Legend Oaks, we still have pockets of blocks that don't have HOA. Therefore, these house had a lot of charm and character to them. Mine for instance has access to the green belt.