What is the security like near the Tecumseh Avenue neighborhood?

Asked by Tcdncer, 10553 Thu Aug 6, 2009

Answers

3
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Thu Aug 6, 2009
Issues of neighborhood safety are best directed to the local police department. They have access to the most current and accurate information and are generally willing to be helpful.

kma1060449@a…, Renter, Mount Vernon, NY
Fri Jan 16, 2015
I have lived on Langdon Avenue for 28 years, one block from Tecumseh and have never had a security issue. We have 4 vehicles here.

Once more than ten years ago, I had a minor incident with one of my cars, it was on the street .. hey, we live in a city. however, when I lived in Manhattan, it was at least once a year..when I moved to Westchester ironically parking in Scardale daily for 4 years, my van was vandalized numerous times.!
Rey Hollings…, Agent, White Plains, NY
Fri Aug 7, 2009
The telephone number for the Mount Vernon Public Safety Department is 914-665-2500. You can request information on crime statistics in this, or any other area from the local precinct. It's best to get answers from the source rather than web sites or word of mouth.

If you need information about which houses are selling or foreclosures in the area...AskRey.

Rey Hollingsworth Falu
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
Houlihan Lawrence - Bronxville

Direct 917-855-0277
rhollingsworth@houlihanlawrence.com
Web Reference:  http://AskRey.net