What is the commute to mid town NYC like?

Asked by kate.robison, Wyckoff, NJ Mon Aug 20, 2012

Answers

4
Mark R Morse, Agent, Morristown, NJ
Wed Apr 2, 2014
In my opinion, Wyckoff is in the area that is the best distance from NYC. As others said, there are a few options for trains and buses in Ridgewood, Waldwick, Mahwah, etc. Also, depending on what time you are leaving, the drive in isn't too bad. If you are leaving just before rush hour, the best route is over the GWB and then down either the FDR or West Side Highway. I worked in NYC for 12 years so I know the commute as well as many areas around northern NJ. Let me know if you need anymore information or want me to show you some houses in the area.

Mark Morse
Keller WIlliams Realty Metropolitan
Chopper Russo, Agent, Oakland, NJ
Tue Aug 21, 2012
Hi Kate,

Going off of what the others said - you can also obtain a parking pass at the train station in Waldwick and take a train from there. The express bus from the Cornerstone Church is about a 45 minute commute. There are several different options close to every part of Wyckoff! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me at any time.

Best of Luck -
Chopper
Chris Gubb, Agent, Ridgewood, NJ
Mon Aug 20, 2012
Hi Kate,
There are a several choices here.
Park at the Cornerstone Christian Church and take an express bus.
Park at the old train station in Midland Park, take express bus
Drive to the Radburn/FairLawn Train station and take the train form there.
Hope this helps,
LMK if you need assistance if finding a home in Wyckoff..great town.
Chris
Andrew Tisel…, Agent, clifton, NJ
Mon Aug 20, 2012
if you want to take the train from Ridgewood it is about an hour + 1/2
you are sandwiched between 2 great towns for shops and restaurants. Mahwah and Ridgewood a lot of fun. Wyckoff is quaint too. Welcome. Best Wishes.