What is it with the city of Bellevue maintaining street gutters and walks in Lake Hills? West Bellevue curbs and walks are free of weeds and always

Asked by Kim Allen, Bellevue, WA Wed Feb 24, 2010

clean whereas the Lake Hills Neighborhood looks like crap due to weeds growing between the street and curbs and walks????? Is he city responsible for this maintenance?

Answers

2
Tonya Brobeck, , Everett, WA
Wed Feb 24, 2010
Some neighborhoods have Home Owners Associations too that enforce a certain "standard", and some neighborhoods do not. If you are buying I would look into the HOA, their responsibilities, costs associated to the home owner, and rules surrounding the HOA.

If it is the city that is responsible for these neighborhoods I would definitely make a call.
Jirius Isaac, Agent, Kenmore, WA
Wed Feb 24, 2010
I would think they would be responsible for this in the city. Have you spoken with the city about this issue? You should be able to get through to them pretty easily. Maybe they are just unaware of the situation.